Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994

Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994


Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994
1984 - : *****


Why Would I Cry For You?, Englishman in New York, Fortress Around Your Heart, and more...
Buy album: Amazon Music Store


When We Dance
If You Love Somebody Set Them Free
Fields Of Gold
All This Time
Fortress Around Your Heart
Be Still My Beating Heart
They Dance Alone
If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
Fragile
Why Should I Cry For You?
Englishman In New York
We'll Be Together
Russians
This Cowboy Song


A good overview of Sting's radio hits and popular album tracks with only one major omission ("Mad About You"), Fields of Gold also offers three previously-unreleased songs. "This Cowboy Song" and "When We Dance" appear on no other album, while "We'll Be Together" is an alternate version. The import version of this collection offers a substantially different (and expanded) track listing, dropping "Fortress Around Your Heart," "Be Still My Beating Heart," and "Why Should I Cry for You"; and adding "Mad About You," "Nothing 'Bout Me," "Seven Days," "It's Probably Me," "Love is the Seventh Wave," and "Demolition Man." By Gavin McNett

No comments:

Post a Comment